-Global Study – Newton Without Borders: exchange program that send our students to universities abroad. Currently, we hold partnerships with Instituto Politécnico da Guarda (Portugal), Coventry University (United Kingdom), Universitat de Lleida (Spain) and Universitá della Calabria (Italy);
- Short Term Experiences: holiday programs in which students do quick professional improvement courses or study the local language (January or July);
- Field Trip: short-term experience involving students and teachers, focusing on their professional work. We also welcome foreign student groups;
- Professional Experience: program focused on the labor market where the student will work. It could be either a company or a research institute;
- Global Change: exchange program focusing on social work abroad, along with social organizations partners;
- Online Internacional Learning (OiL/CoiL): international cooperation projects in which student groups from Newton and another foreign university work together over the same topic in an online environment;
- Language School: this is a place where you can learn new languages! Further details will be revealed soon.
If your university is interested in working with Newton, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with the following contact number: 55 31 3516-2513. From Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. We’ll reply as soon as possible!
Located in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, Newton Paiva has over 45 years of history, besides being among the main educational institutions of the state of Minas Gerais. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and extension courses, with a high academic level and 12.000 students.
It also has modern laboratories and centers of practice in many knowledge areas, along with research and extension programs. In addition to a certificated education quality and investment in practice, the university is constantly connected to labor market through important partnerships, which purpose is to give its students the best professional perspectives and opportunities, including agreements with international universities.
Newton Paiva is well-known for having a large amount of health clinics, a Fab Lab, innovation and communication centers and a Legal Practice Center, for Law School students, helping around 57.000 people yearly.
If you want to learn more about Newton, visit our oficial website. Note: it’s in Portuguese. https://www.newtonpaiva.br